Terms and Conditions
Agreement between you and Etihad Airways Engineering
By accessing and using the Etihad Airways Engineering Website, you agree to accept, without modification, limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions contained herein (the "Agreement"). You represent and warrant you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use the Etihad Airways Engineering Website in accordance with all terms and conditions herein.
Where Etihad Airways Engineering is used, it refers to Etihad Airways Engineering as a division of Etihad Aviation Group PJSC
Modification of Terms
Etihad Airways Engineering tries to ensure that the information contained in the Etihad Airways Engineering Website is as accurate as possible. However, inaccuracies may arise from time to time. Etihad Airways Engineering accepts no responsibility for any errors in the information contained in the Etihad Airways Engineering Website.
The Etihad Airways Engineering Website contains, inter alia, information about the products and services Etihad Airways Engineering or a third party is offering. This information and all other material on the Etihad Airways Engineering Website are provided in good faith. By using the Etihad Airways Engineering Website you agree and acknowledge that Etihad Airways Engineering may update, change or amend the Terms and Conditions and/or other information provided on the Etihad Airways Engineering Website at any time without advance notice.
Changed terms and conditions will become effective once posted on the Etihad Airways Engineering Website, and will not have any retrospective effect on existing contractual arrangements made through the Etihad Airways Engineering Website. You should re-read these terms and conditions every time you visit the Etihad Airways Engineering Website to ensure that you aware of all the relevant terms and conditions. Accordingly, your continued access and use of the Etihad Airways Engineering Website after any change is deemed to be your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
While Etihad Airways Engineering uses all reasonable endeavours to make the Etihad Airways Engineering Website and associated services available, Etihad Airways Engineering cannot guarantee that they will operate continuously or without interruption.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
Etihad Airways Engineering makes no representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, with respect to the Etihad Airways Engineering Website or the contents and, to the fullest extent permissible under the law, disclaims all such representations and warranties.
Your access to and use of software and other materials on, or through, the Etihad Airways Engineering Website is solely at your own risk. Etihad Airways Engineering makes no warranty whatsoever about the reliability, stability or virus-free nature of such software.
Subject to applicable law, under no circumstance is Etihad Airways Engineering responsible for any direct or indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits, lost savings or revenue, or loss or corruption of data or information) which arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of or inability to use the Etihad Airways Engineering Website whether based on breach of contract, tort, negligence, product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
This includes any information, products or services obtained through or any contract entered into via the Etihad Airways Engineering Website.
When using the Etihad Airways Engineering Website you agree:
- to use them solely to determine the availability of products and services offered by Etihad Airways Engineering and to assist you to transact business with us.
- not to deface, alter or interfere with the front end "look and feel" of the Etihad Airways Engineering Website or the underlying software code.
- not to take any action which will impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Etihad Airways Engineering Website or related infrastructure.
- to all of our terms and conditions of purchase, including, but not limited to, full and timely payment of all amounts due and compliance with all rules concerning availability of products or services. All fees, assessments, charges, taxes and duties arising out of use of the Etihad Airways Engineering Website are your sole responsibility.
- not to do anything which will or might damage, interfere with, disrupt access to, interrupt or impair the functionality of the material available on the Etihad Airways Engineering Website, nor to upload any material that contains any computer viruses or other codes, files or programmes designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any software or equipment.
- not to post, distribute or otherwise upload any defamatory, libellous, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortuous, racially or ethnically objectionable or otherwise unlawful material or information or send any chain letters, junk mail, 'spamming' material or any other form of bulk communication.
- not to threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights of others, including individuals' privacy rights.
- not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to the Etihad Airways Engineering Website or any private or member account areas on the Etihad Airways Engineering Website, nor to impersonate any person or misrepresent your affiliation with another person.
- not do, cause or permit anything to be done that may infringe, damage or interfere with any intellectual property rights of Etihad nor any of our associated companies or third parties. Also, not to do anything that is otherwise unlawful or which may create any liability on the part of Etihad Airways Engineering.
- violate this Agreement or any applicable legislation in any other manner.
If Etihad Airways Engineering considers that you have breached any of these terms and conditions or have otherwise demonstrated inappropriate conduct when using Etihad Airways Engineering Website, Etihad Airways Engineering reserves the right to:
- warn you that you have breached these terms and conditions, and ask you to stop such conduct;
- delete any material or content which you may have posted without notice to you;
- take measures (including terminating, suspending or restricting your access) to, and preventing you from using the Etihad Airways Engineering Website;
- report your activities to service providers such as internet, mobile, or telecom providers, and/or relevant authorities;
- take legal action against you.
Copyright and Trademarks
All content of the Etihad Airways Engineering Website is subject to copyright.
You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Etihad Airways Engineering Website.
Etihad Airways Engineering and any other product or trade names of Etihad referenced in the Etihad Airways Engineering Website are our trade marks or registered trade marks. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
As a condition of use of the Etihad Airways Engineering Website, you agree to indemnify us from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including attorney's fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from your use of the Etihad Airways Engineering Website, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that, if true, would constitute a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
Links to Third-Parties' Websites and Apps
The Etihad Airways Engineering Website may contain links and pointers to internet sites maintained by third parties. Etihad Airways Engineering does not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on such third-party sites. Third-party links and pointers are included solely for your convenience, and do not constitute any endorsement by us. You assume sole responsibility for use of third-party links and pointers.
If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the Etihad Airways Engineering Website, or if you have any complaints about any of the services provided by Etihad Airways Engineering please contact us (contact information are provided in the Web Site in the ‘Contact Us’ section).
Choice of law and jurisdiction
Your use of the Etihad Airways Engineering Website and the Etihad Airways Engineering terms and conditions is subject to the laws of the United Arab Emirates and you agree to submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Etihad Airways Engineering reserves the right to bring proceedings to the courts of the country of your location.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please click here to email us your queries (contact information are provided in the Web Site in the ‘Contact Us’ section).